If you are looking for a church bus, buying a new one can be very expensive. The best option may be to opt for a used shuttle bus. There are numerous used shuttle buses that are in good condition and affordable. When looking for a bus, it is essential to consider the condition, size and capacity of seats, among many other characteristics. Below are some of the benefits of buying a used church bus
Benefits of Buying a Used Church Shuttle Bus
* Accessible – A second-hand bus offers numerous benefits to both operators and passengers. For example, you can get a good bus at a lower cost without sacrificing safety, amenities, or seating capacity. Choosing a used transportation service is a great way to provide quality transportation for church members.
* Available in various configurations – Shuttle buses are available in various configurations and are made for different markets. Many of them are made to transport adults, the elderly and the disabled. Others are designed to transport people to the airport and are equipped with trunks. This means that you can buy a minibus with all the essential features.
* Cost of operation – Transfers require a lower operating cost than buying small vans for the church. Instead of buying three or more vans for your church, where the operating cost is high, a used shuttle bus offers better economy. Keep in mind that every truck needs some repair and maintenance. Fortunately, most used shuttle buses are in good condition, especially if you buy them from a reputable dealer.
* Increase participation – Most of the older members of the congregation no longer use their cars. Some cannot afford the high cost of fuel, while others are unwilling to drive in the dark. Buying a used bus is a great alternative for keeping older adults active in church, especially during evening services. Shuttle buses are also good for transporting parishioners during winter when driving is dangerous. Additionally, older people are more likely to participate in church retreats, remote events, and other social outings when the church offers transportation.
* For the Sunday school kids – Taking the kids to Sunday school in a church minibus is an amazing experience for kids and parents alike. It also encourages parents to take their children to church, as transportation is provided.
Church growth is typically delayed by the large car park. Because of this, most churches are overburdened to look for alternative locations with ample parking space for members. The only better alternative is to buy a shuttle service to the church. Most church members will definitely love the idea of taking them to church and back home.
Buying the right bus for your church is very important. You need to consider factors other than price when buying one. You can easily get a used shuttle bus in good condition for all church members. All factors taken into consideration, a bus can have substantial value to your church. Also, it makes perfect sense to buy a vehicle designed to transport people, rather than buying a cargo vehicle adapted to transport people.