What kinds of sex toys do women really like? What would a woman use a sex toy … when she can have sex with any man she wants, whenever she wants? Do women masturbate as much as men? If not, why not? Can a woman have an orgasm with a sex toy, faster than during sex? What kinds of toys are the most common? Will buying a sex toy for my girlfriend, wife or partner excite her … or will it be grossly inappropriate?
Do any of these questions sound familiar to you? If you are like the vast majority of men who enjoy our articles on sex, lust, love and relationships, the topic of sex toys and girls has certainly come up more than once, right? (no pun intended, too)! The truth is that while women love sex as much as men, it is much more difficult for a woman to have an orgasm from sex. Why? Because girls have a very different cycle of sexual response than men, and our most sensitive sexual points are often buried deeper in our bodies than men can reach on their own.
Want some quick facts about women and sexual aids? Let’s take a look at 7 little known facts below!
Here are some random thoughts about women, vibrators, sex toys, and things that turn her on when she is NOT with a partner. (and sometimes, when she too)
1. The vast majority of women masturbate. (not as much as boys, it’s true)
2. Women DO NOT use vibrators to play … even if they don’t use anything at all. (just your hands guys, it’s easy!)
3. Many women enjoy sex toys as part of an easy way to spice up a relationship and have better sex to begin with!
4. Some women also do not want to discuss what they do in private … as this can still be taboo today.
5. Buying a sex toy may seem like a good, romantic idea, but the truth is, it’s probably NOT what she really wants as a gift. Why? Because while some women may disagree with this, what she does in her alone time is probably best selected by her, for herself. (although many women like to share these types of intimate experiences with their partners)
6. The vast majority of women can have an orgasm with sexual assistance of any kind. While it’s not as “open” a conversation in public as men’s clothing is, some surveys show that more than 90% of women can reach orgasm through self-gratification, and most can (and often do)! ! Have multiple orgasms with the same activity.
7. Lastly, there are 2 different types of orgasms that are common when using “accessories” or sex toys. The first is a sequential orgasm, which is a form of multiple orgasm in which one quickly follows the other. The second type, called a “serial” orgasm, is more commonly found among women who enjoy longer and deeper experiences with sexual “helpers.” A woman who has serial orgasms is a woman who can climax many times in a single sex session. (and some would say, she is a very lucky woman)!