It is the dream of every Internet marketer to rank high in search engines. To do that, we must first know how search engines work. We have to find out how they rank the websites and what their criteria are. These are the factors that you need to consider when creating your site optimized for search engines.
How do search engines rank the website?
1. Search engines have bots which are also known as spiders that crawl the internet. These spiders search for new sites to rank accordingly. When your website is loaded onto the internet, these spiders will find and classify it according to the algorithm on which it operates.
2. The spiders will choose the important information on your site, such as the keywords used in your pages and the quality of the content that you give to the readers.
3. The information collected by these spiders will be stored in the index. The index acts as a database containing folders for every website on the Internet.
4. When a potential customer types the keywords for a particular thing they are searching for and when they match the keywords on your website. The search engine will locate all the websites that contain the keywords. If your site has the important terms, it will rank in the search engine page results.
5. The order of the website on the search engine results page depends on how the search engine evaluates the quality of your website. If your website is of high quality, or if you provide valuable information to readers, it will rank higher in SERP. Therefore, having quality content is very important if you want to rank high in search engines.
When I was doing my research a while ago, Profit Lance kept popping up in my searches. This course is being claimed by many considering the amount of positive reviews that I was able to read. Aside from proper density and correct keyword usage, SEO is also taught here. Profit Lance presents your plan from the beginning of your endeavor to the first time you earn your money online.